My family and I were last night at our local marketplace also known as our restaurant row when we were looking for dinner options. We love going there because there are a lot of different eateries and restaurants which allows us to individually pick our own personal selection in food. The kids and hubby went for Thai food which didn’t offer any vegan options, so I went on a hunt to find something to eat. I looked at Fresh Brothers Pizzeria and decided to go try my luck in there and I was soooo glad I did. As I stood inside the pizzeria looking at their lifesize menu on the wall, my eyes widen as I saw several vegan selections:
- Vegan tenders breaded with a seven-grain crust and baked.
- Endless salad possibilities with vegan dressings like blue cheese, ranch, olive oil, vinegar, house Italian and low-calorie Italian.
- Vegan Cheese Pizza made with Daiya vegan cheese and vegan crust.
- Vegan Cheese and Sausage Pizza have the same ingredients as above but with pieces of Beyond Meat Italian vegan sausages.
- Sweet Knots are surprisingly vegan and rolled with cinnamon sugar and drizzled with icing.
- Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Brownies.
I really couldn’t believe I was seeing so many options at this gem of a pizzeria. I had always heard of Fresh Brothers but never actually walked into one. I eagerly ordered the Vegan Cheese and Sausage pizza and was greeted with a very friendly and helpful staff member who even gave me several vegan dressings to dip my pizza into. I took my pizza outside and happily, showed my vegan-reluctant husband who thinks there’s never any vegan options out there for me.
At first bite, I was in love! The pizza was creamy, tasty and absolutely delicious! I really couldn’t believe how great this pizza was and each dressing was just as flavorful, unique and delightful. I would’ve loved to have tried any of the dessert options but given the size of the pizza, I didn’t have enough room in my belly. But fear not Fresh Brothers, I will be coming back for more heavenly pizza and enticing dessert…you are now my new favorite vegan spot!
To learn more click here : Fresh Brothers