Although I am a retired fitness instructor, I still LOVE fitness and anything that has to do with working out; new exercise equipment, clothes, expos, events, subscription boxes and more. Talking about subscription boxes, during my search for fitness wear I came across a subscription box that provides you with a brand new workout outfit every month. Her FitClub is a monthly subscription box that provides you with a variety of box memberships levels:
Mini Fashion Fitbox: $28.99/mo
- Find your flow with a new sports bra or a brand new pair of premium quality athletic leggings Get to know our Brand: Make your pick of 1 of our premium quality sports bra’s or full coverage top or full-length athletic leggings or capris. Based on your preferences our style experts handpick 1 sports bra or full coverage top or athletic bottom or a Capri so that you can sweat in style. We’ve also included a small lifestyle gift included that is sure to brighten your day and provide a touch of luxury.
Fit Fashion: $54.99/mo
- Every month you’ll receive a workout top and bottom picked out just for you.
Fit Beauty: $64.99/mo
- In addition to your outfit, you’ll receive beauty products for the active lifestyle.
Fit Move: $74.99/mo
- Get a piece of home workout equipment every month, along with a new outfit and beauty product.
Fit Premier: $149.99/mo
- Get a new pair of athletic shoes to keep you light on your feet. And a new outfit, beauty product, and fitness product.
Before subscribing, you take a quiz for them to get to know your style and sizes and depending on your answers, they mail you a selection geared towards your answers. I received the Fit Beauty box which contained a pair of black workout pants and a maroon sports bra with black and maroon strings in the back. I am always a little wary when it comes to clothes because being the daughter of a designer, I always look at the fabric consistency. I hate when you bend over and the pants are so thin that everyone could see your skin and underwear.
This, however, was pleasantly not the case. The pants are made of 88% polyester & 12% spandex (made in China). They are a size medium and fit my body a little awkward. Now you have to take into consideration that I am short (very short at 5’1″) so the pants looked like they should be cropped pants but actually ended a little bit above my ankles. The pants are a bit loose towards the top (if unfolded) but tight towards the legs. Overall the quality is great and I loved the ruffles below the hem but the pants just don’t look flattering for my body type.
The sports bra is also made of great quality 92% nylon and 8% spandex with inserts in the breast area. The fit was perfect (size small) and I love the color combination and criss-cross pattern in the back. The only thing that I was a little disappointed about was a fabrication error towards the top of the hem. As you can see from the picture below, what appears as a wrinkle is, in fact, excessive fabric. Although the hem is impeccable, too much fabric was left between the top and bottom hem which gives it that weird fold. I stretch and iron the bra but since there is excess fabric, there was no way of getting rid of it. Despite that minor flaw, the sports bra is beautiful and the quality is impressive (especially since it was also made in China).
Now, what I really LOVED was their beauty item; an Oatmeal Milk & Honey soap bar. Man does this thing smell amazing!!! When I opened the box for the first time, you could smell the fragrance immediately. I loved how the outfit also smelled like the soap bar. It really smells so good that I have it near my computer to refresh my work area; I don’t even want to waste it in the shower. This soap is made of a combination of saponified olive oil, coconut oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hemp oil, organic shea butter, water, lye, ground oatmeal, and fragrance. I can only imagine how silky this soap will leave your skin but as for now, it is my aromatherapy.
If you want to check them out and dive into one of their amazing box selections, you can find out all the information you need at https://herfitclub.com/fitbox/
Inner Bombshell received the Fit Beauty Box for our honest review of the products. All opinions are our own. Clicking on the link above will redirect you to Her FitClub website.