Get Your Glow On
Have you tried Glam Glow? I wasn’t sure I believed the hype either but after trying a few of their best sellers I’m hooked. Here’s a list of some of my picks and what they do. Drop a comment below to tell me your favs and if I missed any stand out products.
- Supercleanse- This cream-to-foam cleanser has some serious blackhead clearing power. Fantastic for combination to oily skin it really clears the way for post products to do their thing on your skin.
- Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer- If you dread the shine but don’t want to sacrifice moisture then I’ve found the solution for you. Ultra-lightweight and feels amazing on your skin, allow to dry completely and you’ll’ be amazed.
- Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment- Right up there with cult classics such as Dr. Brandt’s Microdermabrasion and Kate Somerville’s ExfoliKate, this 10 minute treatment gently and effectively whisks away dead skin to reveal a smoother you.
- Gravitymud Firming Treatment- A peel off mask (don’t you just love those?) that leaves your skin taught and firm without feeling dry. In my twenties this was a novelty but now…let’s just say I see this actually making a difference.
- Supermud Clearing Treatment- When your face is the equivalent of dermal hoarders it’s time to break out the big guns AKA this mega charged mud mask that clears out blackheads, excess oil, and sebum pronto.
- Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment- When you need some heavier moisture this is a great pick. I don’t usually need lots of moisture but with my occasional dry patches this saved the day. Even with its dry skin salvaging properties it never felt greasy or heavy…WIN!
Check out the full line of products that Glam Glow has to offer: https://www.glamglow.com/
*No compensation or products were received in exchange for this review. All opinions our own.