Just Thrive Probiotic & Antioxidant
*Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, InnerBombshell may earn a commission if you make a purchase. What you read below is our honest opinions of the products/brands.
I know that it gets overwhelming for us on a day to day basis to stay afloat with all the misconstrued information as to what we should put in our bodies. One day we should drink a glass of wine for its antioxidants benefits and a week later they say drinking wine is bad for you. It’s an ongoing slope for all of us and frankly, I am tired of it. There are however certain findings that require a little more investigation on our part for the sake of our health. One true statement in the research market is that probiotics are beneficial for us. 80% of your immune system is in your gut’s microbiome which is why probiotics are so important in keeping your gut healthy and functioning properly. Here is where Just Thrive comes into the picture.
Just Thrive® is the first and only probiotic plus antioxidant product on the market. Just Thrive is the only probiotic on the market to arrive alive in the intestines, where it goes on to produce and deliver key antioxidants, enzymes, and short-chain fatty acids right at the site of absorption.
The four strains of Just Thrive are:
- Bacillus Subtilis HU58- Produces antibiotics that fight harmful bacteria and Nattokinase which has been shown to support healthy blood pressure, support healthy cholesterol levels and support healthy circulation.
- Bacillus Clausii- Supports a healthy flora and works against damages and infections during the use of antibiotics.
- Bacillus Coagulans- Supports anti-inflammatory systems, aids in digestion and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Bacillus Indicus HU36- Previously only available through prescription, a patented strain of spore-forming bacterium that produces high levels of powerful antioxidants such as Lycopene, Lutein, Astaxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Beta-Carotene. Along with these crucial antioxidants, Bacillus HU36 also produces essential vitamins B and K2.
What else can Just Thrive do for you?
- It can help convert fiber into short-chain fatty acids, dramatically expanding the nutritional benefits of fiber.
- The strains in Just Thrive increase the T-regulatory cells, which help suppress unfavorable immune reactions like allergies and autoimmune disease.
- The strains reduce ammonia production during protein digestion by 50% and produce protease enzymes to help break down proteins to amino acids for better absorption.
- Weight loss due to the metabolic reconditioning.
- Just Thrive elevates serotonin levels in the gut to help with stress/mood.
- Helps fix leaky gut.
Now that you know all the benefits of Just Thrive the next questions should be “but does it REALLY work?” Inner Bombshell received a sample bottle of Just Thrive for our honest opinion of the product. I personally tested the product for two weeks to see if there were any changes or advantages of taking Just Thrive. Every night before going to bed, I would take 1 pill (recommended dosage) and when I would wake up, I felt refreshed and well-rested. I had a lot of energy during and after my workouts and I was very regular.
During the two-week trial, I felt great and I never felt lethargic, bloated or had any negative side effects. I definitely recommend Just Thrive for anyone looking for probiotics and/or antioxidants to regulate their microbiome functioning. Personally, I can’t wait to finish the bottle and feel more of its positive effects. To find out more about Just Thrive * click here
If you want to further read how probiotics can help autistic children you can go to Probiotics For Autism. A wonderful article written by Autism Parenting Magazine.
Just Thrive provided Inner Bombshell sample bottles for review purposes. All opinions are our own. Clicking on the link above will redirect you to the brand’s website.