The Makeup Show In Los Angeles Was AMAZING!
If you are a makeup student, pro, guru or just a fanatic, The Makeup Show in LA is the place you have to go! It was such a great event filled with creative brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, Urban Decay, Dr. Brandt, Drama Queens, Makeup Forever, NYX, Gerard Cosmetics to so many more. Opal and I first attended the Beauty Brunch the evening before where we were hosted to lots of food and drinks and a handful of brands. This was almost like a teaser of what was yet to come. I think our expectations of the brunch got the best of us but we did end up scoring a great goodie bag which contained the following products:
- A sweet Makeup For Ever Bag
- Malin+Goetz Facial Cleansing Oil
- Danessa Myricks Beauty Waterproof Cushion Color
- Melanie Mills Hollywood Gleam Radiant Dust
- Blend & Bake Silicone Makeup Blender Sponge
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Brow Pencil
- Amerikan Body Art Pixie Paint
- Embryolisse Laboratories Lait-Creme Concentre
- Twinmedix Pro Essentials pack
- It Cosmetics Superhero Voluminizing Mascara
- Mustaev Tension Fit Liquid Liner Brush Pen
- Bdellium Tools Matte Lipstick
- Stilazzi Matte Shadows
- Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Cream Cover
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Color-Crays Lip Crayon Matte
- A blue and white heart pin
Just reading about all these goodies I got definitely made up for the hours spent in traffic driving from Orange County to Downtown LA. Opal and I returned the following day to the main event; rows and rows of brands offering specials up to 30 and 40% off store prices! The deals were so amazing that we definitely purchased a few things from some of our favorite brands and a few from some of the newbie brands.
I personally was excited to visit Charlotte Tilbury and Urban Decay and to see how amazing their prices were! In my opinion, you could never go wrong with products from those two brands. We learned about magnetic masks, body shimmering makeup, silicone brushes, glitter makeup and so much more! The show was hands down a great one for those that share a love of beauty, skincare, and makeup. So many talented artists, influencers, speakers and people that make looking beautiful seem easy and flawless. I enjoyed it so much that I am already looking forward to attending next years show!
To learn more click here : The Makeup Show