I am a girl born into the Western World but I love to follow Eastern Traditions. Especially when it applies to non-toxic and all-natural products. Hence, my wonderful discovery of Traditional Medicinals Teas. I love researching anything and everything relating to herbs, oils and teas. So, I was so exciting to stumble upon this amazing brand that offers only the best that tea has to provide.
Let’s start with the most important fact about this tea brand, it was created by Herbalists! This alone tells you that you are buying an amazing product created by people that know each herbs purpose. As if that were not good enough, each tea is USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher and Certified B Corporation. Now, when you walk down the aisles of your grocery store and pick up a box of tea, who many of them state all these important recognitions? The answer is not many except Traditional Medicinals.
I know many of you only care about the teas taste or interaction with the body. Does it do what it states it should do? The answer to both questions is yes and yes. I got to try a variety of teas from their extensive selection and each one was amazingly delicious.
- Organic Green Tea Hibiscus – Maintains cardiovascular health, mildly stimulating.* I love green tea and when you add the delicious hibiscus herb, it makes it even better. I had this tea early in the morning and I felt great all morning long.
- Cup of Calm – Calming. Helps you relax, anytime.* You could really taste the delicious flavors of spearmint, peppermint, lavender and chamomile. I was immediately tranquil and ready to lie down and read a book. Loved it!
- Raspberry Leaf – Supports healthy menstruation, tones the uterus and may be used for menstrual cramps.* This tea tasted almost like black tea with a hint of subtle raspberry. I didn’t use it during that “time of the month” to see how beneficial it would be with the cramps but I did enjoy the taste.
- Cup of Sunshine – Promotes good mood.* I loved the taste of this tea. When I was having a very stressful day with the kids, I drank this tea and it worked wonders. I was very relaxed and calm within 45 minutes after sipping on this tea. It was very sweet and delicious.
- Seasonal Sampler – This is the best sampler to have during cold and flu season. I have been dealing with a cold that does not go away so I tried a different tea daily. I honestly felt better by day six of using the teas. The sampler has Gypsy Cold Care, Echinacea Plus, Throat Coat and Breathe Easy. I definitely recommend this sampler tea box!
I have to say that I am very excited that I discovered this brand of teas. They are pure and so good for you. You really need to give them a try. Traditional Medicinals
Inner Bombshell received the tea boxes for review purposes only. All opinions are our own. Clicking on the link above will redirect you to their site.