With the increasing boom in the health industry, it’s hard to choose a company that is right for you. I too, have researched and tested so many different companies and products to try and bring you the best in healthy options. My main focus has always been researching brands that are cruelty-free, vegan, organic and/or plant-based. I recently discovered a company that is definitely worth mentioning and trying out. Navitas Organics has such a wide range of products that range from immunity, beauty, longevity, stress reduction, balanced energy, cleansing and more. And when it comes to superfood ingredients…this company knows their stuff! Twenty-two superfoods ingredients like maca, mulberry, cacao, goji, hemp, wheatgrass, turmeric are just a few in an amazing list. Now, I am not saying that each product contains all 22 superfoods but depending on your needs, you will see one, two or more as the main ingredients.
Taste: Wow! Was I impressed! Below are the products I tested and my opinions of each one:
Daily Superfood Boost:
- Detox – This one is definitely more earthy in flavor. It is definitely meant to cleanse you internally and it does a great job at it. I wouldn’t take it every day but I would certainly use it in my times of need 😉
- Focus – This has a unique taste that is pleasant and interesting. The combination of cacao and acai with my vanilla flavor nut milk tasted just like those acai bowls. It gave me the needed energy to stay afloat during those lethargic moments. A great addition to any health plan.
- Beauty – Love it! Love all the different ingredients such as maca, acai, goji, turmeric, and acerola cherry. The flavor is definitely fruity and tasty. Can’t say enough good things about this product.
- Hemp Peanut – Surprisingly delicious! I don’t do a lot of products with hemp in them but the peanut combo gave this bar a great taste. Contains 5 superfoods.
- Cacao Cranberry – My favorite bar! Loved the chocolate taste and cashews and almond mixed with cranberry…..delicious! And it contains 7 superfoods.
- Maca Maple – Taste-wise this was my least favorite but it is actually one that contains a lot of superfoods (9). I am not saying that it tastes bad, it just my least favorite one of the four bars I tested.
- Goji Acai – If you love fruity tasting products, this is the one for you. A mix of blueberries, apple juice, and acai make this a great fruit bar replacement. And it also contains 9 superfoods!
Organic Essential SuperFood Blend –
- Protein & Greens – Let’s start out by saying that this contains in 2 scoops 20 grams of protein and 5 of carbs. AMAZING!! It is unflavored which goes great with any dairy-free milk or juice. Their green blend is also great for you and has a very impressive ingredient list.
- Vanilla & Greens – I love vanilla, so it was nice to have that flavor added to a “green” product. Not everyone is a fan of the green powders but they are so good for you. Just knowing how to combine them can make them tastier but having the vanilla added already made for a great shake with my nut milk.
I have to say that I really love Navitas Organics! I loved every product I tested out and the ingredient list is superb. I highly recommend any and all of their products. If you would like to know more information about this brand and the products they offer to visit Navitas Organics
Inner Bombshell received an Insiders Program package from Navitas Organics for us to review. All opinions are our own. Clicking on the link above will redirect you to their site.